we use and protect the information we collect from our website imperialkava.com (referred to as the
“Site”) about customers and users.
Q. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
• We collect information that you provide when placing an order, subscribing to any newsletters,
responding to surveys, or other requests for information.
• Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
• Information received in connection with providing your service or fulfilling your order.
Q. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to better answer your customer service
• To process transactions
• Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to
any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of
delivering your requested products.
• To send you emails containing information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in
addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service
information, etc. if such information was requested.
• To administer a promotion, contest, survey, or other site feature.
• We may share information with trusted third–party companies, entities, and individuals to
perform functions on our behalf (i.e., credit card processing companies, order fulfillment and
shipping, marketing, and promotional distribution); provided, however, that these third parties
may access your personal information only on a confidential basis and only to the extent
necessary to perform their functions.
Q. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
• We fulfill a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information
when you send a request, place an order, or access your personal information.
• These security measures include password–protected databases to safeguard your information
or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted
and sent across the Internet securely.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive
through your Web browser (if you allow it) that enable the sites or service provider systems to recognize
your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Q. DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information
without your consent. However, non–personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to
other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We may share your personal information with
trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so
long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential, use it only for the purpose of our site
and delete it upon our request. We may use this information to address network integrity and security
issues or to investigate, prevent or act regarding illegal activities or violations of our other policies. We
may also use this information if required by law.
Q. THIRD–PARTY SITES
Our Site may contain links to third–party sites whose privacy practices are different from ours. Visitors
should consult the other site’s privacy policies as we have no control over information that is submitted
to, or collected by, these third parties.
Q. CHILDREN UNDER 18
This Site is not directed to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under
18 years of age. If you are under 18, you may only use this Site with the involvement of a parent or
Q. YOUR CONSENT
Q. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about our online policy for this Site or its implementation, or you
want to opt out of any subscriptions, you may follow the link at the bottom of e–mail correspondence or
contact us at 625 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, or Telephone: 3216133030.